Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Celebrity Inspired Look!!

     Hi lovies! I am finally posting up one of my videos!!! This is not my favorite video because I still haven't gotten a hold of the whole "film a whole video under 15mins" thing, so please be nice. The look was inspired by the Dabboo Ratnani 2012 Calendar shoot with Aishwariya Rai. I absolutely loved her makeup. It is a really wearable brown smokey eye and anyone can pull it off! Mine doesn't look exactly like hers because I used colors that suit my skintone. This will be a perfect look for people who are afraid to do a super dark smokey eye and it's also a great date look. So here is the picture and tutorial!




Products used:
   
   FACE
     * Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in R240
     * Mabelline Dark Circle Corrector
     * NYC Sunny Bronzer
     * MAC Cream Color Base in Seaside
  
   Eyes
     * MAC Rice Paper
     * MAC Foile
     * ELF Eyeshadow in Mocha
     * ELF Eyeshadow in Golden Glow
     * L'Oreal HIP Duo in Cheeky
     * Lancome Eyeshadow in The New Black
     * L'Oreal Telescopic Eyeliner in Blackest Black
     * L'Oreal Extra-Intense Eyeliner in Carbon Black
     * Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara

   LIPS
     * L'Oreal Fairest Nude
     * NARS lip gloss in Odalisque

     Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the video! Stay tuned for more and always remember to Stay Beautiful!!! xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Hi kindly let me know what color n brand of contact lense are you using in Aishwaryia's look.
    Thnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wearing Freshlook Colorblends in Sterling Grey

      Delete