Sunday, August 25, 2013

Kareena Kapoor Smokey Eyes!

     Hi lovelies! This is my take on the Kareena Kapoor smokey eyes. She had this makeup during a press release for her movie Heroine. I've seen these photos on Google for a while and I have been meaning to do a tutorial on it but I never thought I could pull it off. To be completely honest with you guys, I don't think I can pull it off but my mom seemed to like this look on me. Let's check out the inspiration pictures now:-


*These are not my pictures! All credit goes to the blogs they came from!*
 
Here is my recreation:-


     I could not figure out how to pose for these pictures. I felt so different with this makeup on.
 
     Anyways, here is a list of the products I used to recreate this look:-
 
Products Used:-
   Eyes:-
  • All eye shadows are from the Wet n' Wild I <3 Matte Palette
  • L'Oreal Smoldering Eyes Eyeliner
  • Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
  • Ardell "Demi Wispies" lashes (Trimmed to fit my eyes)
Face:-
  • L'Oreal Magic Lumi Foundation in Classic Tan
  • L'Oreal True Match Concealer in N 6-7-8
  • Rimmel Bronzer in Sundance
  • Milani Blush in Coralina
Lips:-
  • Jordana Easy Liner in Coco Loco
  • MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss in Foiled
 
I hope you guys like the tutorial on my YouTube Channel! Stay Beautiful!!xoxox
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment