Sunday, October 30, 2011

Product Review!

Hello loves! I know it has been a while since you have heard from me but I have been really busy this month with work and school. However, I did have time to go to Sephora a few times this month and pick up the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Before I talk about this particular product, let's first talk about primers. I never thought I needed a primer until realized how big my pores are! So I went Sephora and picked up the Smashbox Photofinish Light Primer a couple of months ago and, at first, I loved it. It made me look flawless and made my foundation last all day. However, after using it for a couple of days, I noticed little bumps on my cheekbones. Even though I bought the oil-free one, it still irritated my skin so I decided to stop using it. So if anyone wants to ry it out, come to my house and I'll give it to you. It definitley got a lot of good reviews so maybe it will work for others but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with acne prone skin.

Recently, while I was at Sephora, I decided to pick up the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Let me list the pros and cons for you because I am too lazy to write another paragraph.



Pros:-
 - It has a velvety smooth texture
 - Makes skin look radiant
 - Fills in pores and fine lines
 - Does not cause any breakouts

Cons:-
 - Costs $52


I really don't have anything bad to say about this product. The price is ridiculous BUT I think its worth it and every makeup junkie should have this in their collection. I wore this under my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and I seriously looked flawless. If $52 is way out of your price range then pick up the mini one for only $11. Anyways, I hope you guys try this product out. Happy Halloween, stay safe and always Stay Beautiful! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment