Monday, October 31, 2011

Killer Heels!

      Hello my fellow shoe lovers, today's post is all about shoes! I am obsessed with heels so I thought I would dedicate a post to them. This fall I have really been gravitating towards anything with spikes. I always try to dress very cute and girly but this fall I want to be a little more BADASS. The best way to do that is by accessorizing your girly dress with some killer heels. I am going to be showing you a couple of heels that I personally don't own (yet) but would love to add to my collection. So if you are a shoe freak like me, keep reading!

      The first pair I want to talk about are the Spiked Bow Peep-Toe Slingbacks from Charlotte Russe. I personally don't like buying shoes from Charlotte Russe because I really don't think they are very comfortable but I do love these. These things are like weapons! If a guy is bothering you at the club, you know where to kick him with these babies! They come in three colors, tan, red and black, and are priced at $42.50. However, Charlotte Russe is currently having a buy one get one for $15.50 deal on all shoes so get you credit cards out and go buy these!



         The next pair is one of my favs and I have been wanting them for a while now but my mom will yell at me if I buy them. These are from Wild Pair which is actually owned by Bakers. These shoes are super high but the chunky heels make them really comfortable to walk around in. They will definitely sexify a cute summery dress.  I know they don't have any spikes but the studs still look hot. They are called Glisten WP and are currently on sale for $109. They only come in this nude color which is the perfect color for elongating your legs if you are short like me.



        The last two pairs I am going to show you are from a website called Karmaloop. I personally think they have the best collection of jewelry, shoes and dresses. If you like to stand out from the crowd a little and not look like you just stepped out of a Forever21 catalogue than this website is for you. Everything is a little bit pricey but the quality is definitely great. Ok, now on to the shoes! The first pair are these really cute wedges by Zigi Shoes. I personally do not like wearing wedges because I have twisted my ankles in them plenty of times and still managed to look fabulous while limping down the streets of NYC. But if wedges are your thang than you will love these. These remind me of a pair of Steve Madden shoes that came out during the spring but the spikes just spice them up a little bit. They are called the Nevada Shoes and they come in black and red suede and are priced at $230.



         The last and final pair are these GORGEOUS Sam Edelman pumps! I love Sam Edelman's designs! He designed a pair that was similar to these pumps but they wear hot pink and peep-toes and they were so beautiful! I regret not buying them because they would've lookd amazing paired up with a little black dress. These pumps are called The Roza Shoes and come in black, Ruby red, and leopard print. They are priced at $225 and I think they are worth every penny! 
                                                                               


           Ok loves, I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. I was going to include some Louboutins but that would make me sad because I can't afford them yet. Anyways, the links to all these shoes are posted below so be sure to check them out. Have a safe and happy Halloween and Stay Beautiful!! xoxoxox






                                                                          
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment