Friday, December 9, 2011

Fall/Winter Blush Picks!

     Hi guys! Today, I will be talking about my favorite blushes for fall and winter. I thought I would take a break from all the stress of finals, relax and talk about makeup! YaY! I have picked out six blushes that I am loving right now and they range from super expensive to very affordable. All the shades are very plumy so they are perfect for this season.

First two blushes are by NARS and they are my absolute favorite. I know these blushes are a little pricey at $27 but they will last you a very long time!


Lovejoy
Bronzed rosey color with a little bit of shimmer like "Orgasm." This would be perfect to use as a contour. I love this blush because the shimmers create a highlighting effect which means you can skip the extra stop of putting on a highlighter.



Dolce Vita
Muted rosey color. It is matte and very pigmented so you have to be very careful when applying it.






These next two are a little more affordable. They are MAC blushes and they have a ton of colors and finishes to choose from! The two I'm listing are powder blushes and cost $19.50.



Ambering Rose
One of my favorite blushes. It is a sheertone blush and the color might scare you but it is so pretty! It is a brick red color with some brown undertones. You have to give it a try when you are at the MAC store.




Fever
It looks very similar to "Ambering Rose" but, trust me, it is not. It is a reddish burgundy matte color.




 The last two are from Revlon. I believe that Revlon has the best blushes and they are very comparable to some of the more expensive brands. They are very pigmented and have wide range of colors. The prices vary depending on where you buy them from but they are typically around $7-10.




Berry Flirtatious
This is a little different from all the other ones I have listed because this is a cream blush. This gives you the perfect flush of color on your cheeks. It is a pretty berry, plum color.





Tender Plum
The perfect plum color and I love the name. It is a matte, powder blush and it is so very pigmented.




     I hope you guys will try out some of these blushes. Thank you so much for reading this. Good luck on finals! Stay warm, cozy and always remember to Stay Beautiful! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment