Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My First Experience With Inglot!

     Hi lovelies! Today's post is going to be about my recent Inglot purchase! I discovered this brand a couple of years ago through a YouTube guru, "LittleKiva." She used the Inglot gel liners in her tutorials a lot. Since then, I noticed that the company was gaining popularity very rapidly in the YouTube beauty community. However, most of the beauty gurus rave about their eye shadows and as much as I love collecting eye shadows, I thought I would give the lipsticks a try instead.
 
     Inglot has a wide range of lip colors. You can either buy them in a classic tube or buy the Freedom System. It's basically like an empty palette and you fill it up with lipstick pans. It's more practical for people who want to try out a lot of colors or for makeup artists. I just wanted to try out two colors so I bought the regular lipstick tubes. The two colors I picked out are from their matte collection, #415 and #412.

 
     I absolutely love the colors I picked out. One of the colors, #415, is a pinkish nude color. The other,  #412,  is a deep berry color. Ugh! My favorite. I looked for this color at every store in NYC and they were completely sold out. A friend was sweet enough to order them online and give them to me as a present. YaY!
 
Ready for the Pros and Cons?! No? Well, too bad!!
 
Pros
-Cheaper than MAC ($12)
- Quality is just as good if not better.
- Wide range of colors. They even have blue!
 
Cons
- A wee bit too drying
-Not many Inglot retailers available! You can find them at certain Macys stores and free standing Inglot stores. I believe there are only two in NYC.
 

 

 
Here are the swatches!
Inglot #415

 

Inglot #412

 
Excuse my chapped lips! Swatches make my lips very dry!
 
Here is a swatch of both lippies on the back of my hand.

 
 
I hope you guys liked the post! You can learn more about Inglot products and purchase them at www.inglotusa.com.
 
Happy Shopping, ladies!! Remember to always Stay Beautiful! xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment