Friday, April 19, 2013

Recent M.A.C Purchases!

     Hi lovelies!  Today's post is about my recent M.A.C purchases. I don't really shop from M.A.C too much. Their face products break me out so bad. I just recently started buying their lipsticks but, to be honest, I do prefer shopping at Sephora because I have more variety. However, I did pick up two matte lipsticks for the summer, "So Chaud" and "Candy Yum Yum."  I'm going to have so much fun with them!
 


     The first one I picked up was "So Chaud." It's a bright reddish orange color with yellow undertones. Be aware that this does make your teeth look a bit yellow. I tired on "Morange," and "Lady Danger" but this one looked the best on me. Forgive me for my terrible swatches but here they are.
 





This is what I look like with it on!

    
     The next one I picked up was "Candy Yum Yum." Oh my God! This was such a pain to get a hold of! I looked everywhere for this color and it was sold out for months! I finally bought it from Nordstrom yesterday! I really don't have to talk much about this color. This is the most hyped about lipstick in the beauty community. Candy Yum Yum was originally limited edition but now it has finally been added to their permanent collection! It is a cool toned neon pink with a lavender under tone. Here are the swatches!

 

 
 
    
     I hope this was helpful. Make sure you guys try these products if you haven't already! You won't regret it. Stay tuned for a tutorial using both these colors and until then Stay Beautiful! xoxox.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment